IAMV invites you to HOLI EVENT 2020. Detailed Party information is provided below .
- North Andover Middle School
495 Main st., North Andover, MA 01845
- Saturday April 4th, 2020
- 5:30 PM Social Hour, Snacks & Games
- 6:45 PM Cultural Program
- Followed by: Dinner, DJ and Dance
- Membership fee for the calendar year (January to December) of 2020 is $20 per family or $20 per person. Life membership fee is $150 per family.
- Adult: $27
- Full time students and children 5 years old: 16$
- Adults & Guests: $37
- Full time students and children: $21
- Children under 5: Free
- Tickets must be purchased on Brownpapertickets.com
- Add $5 per Person after due date Mar 20th, 2020 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Seats are limited. Reservation is strictly on first come first serve basis. Also, note that verbal and/or E-mail commitments will not be accepted as a method of reserving seats.
Holi Cultural Program
- The IAMV Cultural committee should receive the entries to perform in the Holi cultural program by Feb 16th, 2020. Selected entries will be notified by Feb 23rd-Feb 26th,2020. Please visit the IAMV website for cultural program rules and regulations. The performers and their families must purchase tickets by Mar 11th, 2020 and rest of the guests attending the function should Purchase tickets no later than Mar 20th, 2020. (Cultural.email@example.com)
IAMV Scholarship Announcement
- IAMV is pleased to announce that we shall be awarding scholarships to the college bound high school students in 2020. Rules for eligibility and process will be circulated to the IAMV community in the near future. Last Day to send the Scholarship application is Feb 29th, 2020. If anyone is interested in sponsoring these scholarships, you are requested to contact Tulan Kantesaria at – firstname.lastname@example.org , Neeraj Sangal at – email@example.com or Jit Goela – Jitgoela@aol.com
Advertisers and Sponsors
- IAMV’s core strength is its dedicated volunteers and executive committee, which is backed by continued enthusiastic support from the area community. The association is looking for individual and company sponsors to support this cause. IAMV welcomes anyone who is willing to sponsor Trophies, Sweets, DJ, or other creative items. Sponsorship revenues and donations make it possible for us to achieve their goals and help the community. For details please visit http://iamv.org
- To reserve a spot in the Advertisement Booklet or for more information, please contact Tulan Kantesaria -firstname.lastname@example.org or Mamta Lohia – email@example.com Executive committee of IAMV thanks all the sponsors and supporters who by their generous financial support have shown true community spirit.
- IAMV’s Youth Group is a lively, vibrant community of teens who enjoy sharing life’s many experiences with each other. Youth Group provides exciting events in a warm, nurturing environment for all who wish to participate. IAMV's youth groups offer a multitude of activities including social, religious, cultural, athletic, community service and more, all designed to provide opportunities for youth to meet and interact in a positive Indian environment.
- The overall program follows the guidelines set forth by the IAMV to provide youth with experiences and opportunities in the community service and leadership. The Youth Group activities are planned and implemented by the youth and adult leaders with the guidance of our Youth Programs Coordinator. Each year is a new year for Youth Group.
- We invite all teens with interest and involvement to participate in youth activities. Parents of eligible youth, age 13-18. Please contact IAMV Youth Group at Leena Valecha -Leena_jv@hotmail.com OR Babita Sood - firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are always looking for volunteers to make this events successful. Anyone interested in volunteering for the events in the future please email IAMV at IAMV.EVENTS@GMAIL.COM