IAMV invites you to HOLI EVENT 2019. Detailed Party information is provided below .
- North Andover High School
430 Osgood Street, North Andover , MA 01845
- Saturday April 6th, 2019
- 5:00 PM Social Hour, Snacks, Games
- 6:15 PM Cultural Program
- 8:30 PM Dinner, DJ and Dance
- Membership fee for the calendar year (January to December) of 2019 is $20 per family or $15 per person. Life membership fee is $150 per family.
- Full time students and children 5 years old:16$
- Adults & Guests:$37
- Full time students and children :$21
- Children under 5 : Free
- Tickets should be purchased through https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4078031
- Seats are limited. Reservation is strictly on first come first serve basis. Please reserve your entry by purchasing tickets online through the above mentioned link by March 24th 2019
Holi Cultural Program
- The performers and their families must send payment details by Mar 24nd, 2019 to their respective choreographers who should in turn send all the information to Cultural secretary to make sure all participants have purchase tickets. (Ref: number of ticket purchases should be provided as per dance groups.)
Advertisers and Sponsors
- IAMV’s core strength is its dedicated volunteers and executive committee, which is backed by continued enthusiastic support from the area community. The association is looking for individual and company sponsors to support this cause. IAMV welcomes anyone who is willing to sponsor Trophies, Sweets, DJ, or other creative items. Sponsorship revenues and donations make it possible for us to achieve their goals and help the community. For details please visit http://iamv.org
- To reserve a spot in the Advertisement Booklet or for more information, please contact IAMV Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Executive committee of IAMV thanks all the sponsors and supporters who by their generous financial support have shown true community spirit.
- IAMV’s Youth Group is a lively, vibrant community of teens who enjoy sharing life’s many experiences with each other. Youth Group provides exciting events in a warm, nurturing environment for all who wish to participate. IAMV's youth groups offer a multitude of activities including social, religious, cultural, athletic, community service and more, all designed to provide opportunities for youth to meet and interact in a positive Indian environment.
- The overall program follows the guidelines set forth by the IAMV to provide youth with experiences and opportunities in the community service and leadership. The Youth Group activities are planned and implemented by the youth and adult leaders with the guidance of our Youth Programs Coordinator. Each year is a new year for Youth Group.
- We invite all teens with interest and involvement to participate in youth activities. Parents of eligible youth, age 13-18. Please contact IAMV Youth Group at Leena_jv@hotmail.com
- Anyone interested in volunteering for the events in the future please email IAMV Tulan Kantesaria at email@example.com or Neeraj Sangal at Sangal@sangal.net