Indian Association of Merrimack Valley invites you to join us for Holi Hangama.Detailed Party information is provided below .
- North Andover, Middle School, North Andover,MA
495 Main Street, North Andover, MA 01845
- 24th March, 2007
- 5:30 PM Social Hour, Games, Snacks
- 7:00 PM Cultural Program
- 8:30 PM Gourmet Dinner
- 9:30 PM Dance with DJ
- Members (2006)
- Full time students and children 5 years old:11$
- Adults & Guests:$30
- Full time students and children :$15
- Checks must be received by March 16, 2007; Add $5 per Person after this Date. Please note: Entries will not be permitted at the Gate. Seats are limited. So, please reserve your entry by sending in your commitment via checks immediately. During the last two events, unfortunately, we had to turn away visitors at the gate and decline people asking for tickets after the deadline. Also, note that Verbal and/or E-mail commitments will not be accepted as a method of reserving seats.
- Membership fee for the calendar year of 2007(Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st) is $15 per family or $10 per person. Life membership fee is $150 per family. Please check your membership status on this flier’s address label.
- 2007 Membership expires on December 31st Midnight of 2007
- Please make checks payable to IAMV and Mail to:
IAMV, 104 High Street, North Andover, MA
Contact:Sanjay Jain, Treasurer, 978-258-6775
Holi Cultural Program
- IAMV seeks participants to perform in Holi cultural program, please contact Mamta Lohia at (978) 974-0629 or at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2nd. Selected entries will be notified by February 12th. Please Note: All the selected participants must send their Checks by Feb 17th to Mamta Lohia to reserve their place in the cultural program. Failing to do so will cause their entry to be cancelled. Due to the large attendance in our last function, unfortunately, we had to refuse the families of participants. This way participant’s families will get first preference to attend the event.
Advertisers and Sponsors
- To reserve a spot on the Holi Booklet or for more information, please contact Suresh Dewani at (978) 475-9245. There are other sponsor opportunities too. Please contact Jagdish Garg for more details at (978) 681-5845 by 4th of March.