Indian Association of Merrimack Valley
Annual Meeting of General Body and Elections for the Executive Committee
- Stevens Memorial Library, North Andover, MA
- 18th December 2011
- 2:00 pm
- IAMV elections for a new Executive Committee and IAMV Annual General Body meeting, both will be held on Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM at Stevens Memorial Library, North Andover, MA. The term of the Executive Committee is for two years. The term of the new Executive Committee will start on January 1, 2012 and will end 31st Dec., 2013. All dues paying IAMV members are welcome to participate. We need people who are dynamic and full of new ideas and energy. The following positions are open for nominations:
- General Secretary
- Cultural Secretary
- Nominations are due by December 11th, 2011 by email only.
- A person nominated for a post in the Executive Committee shall be a dues paying member of the Association for at least one full year prior to the election date. In addition, a person nominated for the position of the President shall meet the following requirements:
- Two years experience as a member of the Executive Committee or as member of the Board of Trustees or as a chairperson of a Committee or a subcommittee of the Association.
- Please check our website for detailed rules and regulations. If you are interested in any one of these positions please contact the following by sending the email.
- Snacks will be served in this meeting.
- Thank you all
- IAMV Public Relations