- Bear Brook State Park
- Allenstown, New Hampshire
- Directions from I-93 North:
- Exit 9N onto Route 3/28 North and follow signs to Bear Brook State Park. Park Telephone: 603-485-9874
- July 21st, 2013, 11AM – 5PM.
- (Park is about 50 miles (1 hour) north of the Mass border, please plan accordingly to arrive on time!)
- Snacks: 11AM – 12:00 Noon
- Lunch: 2 PM – 3:00 PM
- Tea: 4 PM – 4:30 PM
- Enjoy nearly 10,000 acres of scenic beauty with facilities for hiking, biking, swimming, fishing and boating. We will bring snacks, soft drinks and lunch including appetizers and much more; but bring your own beer or wine (No hard liquor please!).
- Full time students and children 5 years & older :$10
- Adults & Guests:$20
- Full time students and children 5 years & older :$15
- Children Under 5: Free
- Checks must be post marked by July 10, 2013; Add $5 per person after this date..
- Please note: The capacity of group is limited to 100 head counts. Hence, admission is strictly on first come basis. Attendees please let us know the number of kids who are under 5 in advance.
- The Entry Fee includes the cost of admission to the park. Please tell the park attendant that you are with IAMV. Please fill out and send the form on the back by July 10th, 2013.