Thank you for making the Holi function a big success. The number of children participating in the cultural program was the highest ever! The packed audience and enthusiasm indicated the importance of occasions for the Indian community. Now after the successful Holi function, let us enjoy summer with a cool and refreshing picnic.
- Bear Brook State Park
- Allenstown, New Hampshire
- Park is about 50 miles (1 hour) north of the Mass border, please plan accordingly to arrive on time!
- Directions from I-93North: Exit 9N onto Route 3/28 North and follow signs to Bear Brook State Park. Park Telephone: 603-485-9874
- Park Website: http://www.nhstateparks.org/ParksPages/BearBrook/BearBrk.html
- 24th June 2007, 11AM - 5PM.
- Snacks: 11AM - 12:00 Noon
- Lunch: 2 PM - 3:00 PM
- Tea: 4 PM - 4:30 PM
- Enjoy nearly 10,000 acres of scenic beauty with facilities for hiking, biking, swimming, fishing and boating. We will bring snacks, soft drinks and lunch including appetizers and much more; but bring your own beer or wine (No hard liquor please!).
- College/high school youths - bring your friends to have fun, to meet and to form friendships with your peers! We would like to have group games like cricket, volleyball, and ultimate frisbee for adults and youth. If you would like to organize an activity, please contact Sarita Kanjolia at (978) 975-7183.
- Members (2006)
- Full time students and children 5 years & older:$8
- Children under 5: Free
- Adult: $20
- Full time students and children 5 years and older: $15
- Children under 5:Free
- Checks must be post marked by June 15, 2007; Add $5 per person after this date.
- The capacity of group is limited to 100 head counts. Hence, admission is strictly on first come basis. Attendees please let us know the number of kids who are under 5 in advance.
- The Entry Fee includes the cost of admission to the park. Please tell the park attendant that you are with IAMV. Please fill out and send the form on the back by June 15th, 2007.