IAMV invites you to join us for an exciting HOLI 2012!!
- John Wynn Middle School
- 1 Griffin Way, Tewksbury MA.
- Phone Number (978) 640-7846
- Saturday 7th April, 2012
- 5:30 PM Social Hour, Games, Snacks
- 6:45 PM Cultural Program
- Followed by: Dinner, DJ and Dance
- Adult: $25
- Full time students and children 5 years & older :$15
- Adults & Guests:$35
- Full time students and children 5 years & older :$20
- Children Under 5: Free
- Checks must be post-marked by March 30th, 2012: Add $5 per Person after due date.
- Please note: Seats are limited. Reservation is strictly on first come first serve basis. Please reserve your entry by sending in your commitment via checks at the earliest. In the past we had to unfortunately decline requests for tickets after the deadline. Entry will not be permitted at the gate either. Also, note that verbal and/or E-mail commitments will not be accepted as a method of reserving seats.
- Membership fee for the calendar year (January to December) of 2012 is $20 per family or $15 per person. Life membership fee is $150 per family.
School Location and Direction
- John Wynn Middle School, 1 Griffin Way, Tewksbury MA 01976
- From I - 495 North and South:
- Take the Rte. 38 exit, EXIT # 38 toward LOWELL/TEWKSBURY Rte. 38/Main Street.
- Take ramp onto Rte. 38 South/ Main Street toward Tewksbury.
- Continue on Rte. 38/Main Street South toward Tewksbury for about 3.6 mile.
- Turn Left at the Signal Lights onto Victor Drive (Victor Drive is 0.2 mile past Colonial Drive and about 100 yards past a Japanese Restaurant on Right Hand side (Kyoto).
- Continue onto Victor Drive for about 0.3 mile.
- John Wynn Middle School, 1 Griffin Way, Tewksbury is straight ahead on your Right.
- Please Note: Now on, all IAMV programs information will be communicated via emails only. We do not have email addresses of everyone, so please pass on the information to your friends and families. To be added to our members list, please include your email address on this form or email IAMV Treasurer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IAMV's Youth Group is a lively, vibrant community of teens who enjoy sharing life's many experiences with each other. Youth Group provides exciting events in a warm, nurturing environment for all who wish to participate. IAMV's youth groups offer a multitude of activities including social, religious, cultural, athletic, community service and more, all designed to provide opportunities for youth to meet and interact in a positive Indian environment.
- The overall program follows the guidelines set forth by the IAMV to provide youth with experiences and opportunities in the community service and leadership. The Youth Group activities are planned and implemented by the youth and adult leaders with the guidance of our Youth Programs Coordinator. Each year is a new year for Youth Group.
- We invite all teens with interest and involvement to participate in youth activities. Parents of eligible youth, age 13-18. Please contact IAMV Youth Group at email@example.com
Holi Cultural Program
- The deadline for participating and to submit entries in the cultural program for Holi 2012 is 10th FEB 2012. IAMV cultural committee will confirm the entries by 20th FEB 2012. The decision of IAMV cultural committee will be final. Please contact IAMV Cultural at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit participant's entries. Also, visit the website at www.iamv.org for a complete information, rules and regulations for all upcoming cultural events.
- Please Note: All the selected participants must send their checks by 9th March 2012 to reserve their place in the cultural program. Failing to do so will cause their entry to be cancelled. Please include a form / detailed note about who you are paying for with Last Name of Parents and Children. If you are paying for someone else, please provide details of that Family.
- The performers and their attending families must send payment (Check Payable to IAMV) to: IAMV Cultural, 104 High Street, North Andover, MA 01845
IAMV Scholarship Announcement
- IAMV is pleased to announce that we shall be awarding scholarships to the college bound high school students in 2012. Rules for eligibility and process will be circulated to the IAMV community in the near future. If anyone is interested in sponsoring these scholarships, you are requested to contact Mr. Umesh Khasgiwala at email@example.com